You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Education in Kerala

Gods own kerala "rare for education"

kerala is known as gods own country

but the situation is coming worse now

the education in kerala is like a kite that flying in air

even though every one outside kerala is saying kerala people are brilliant,intelligent,like that,like this..

we know wat we are going to phase in the coming generation...

there should be a proper government to build up the educational policies first

i think the information that i have written here is almost right about the condition going on now

what our government is doing rather than sleeping?

we should awake them for the coming generation..!!
    it's a Awakning Call about kerala's Education bro, Good time to call this.

Any way should i ask you a question ?

Do We have enough educational Institutional for our students who wish to pursue their career further, i see a lot of kerala students studying in near ny states tamilnadu and karantaka and in other states.

Do you know the tamilnadu state is offering plenty of education concessions for students, and the karanataka is welcoming the other state students with red-carpet.

Our Kerala Students are Paying lacks of rupees to get the admissions in the colleges they dream in other states, in stead of studying at our own state they are interested in metropolis, and they wish to stay there for a whole bunch of 3 years or 4 years.

A prominent it-hub of our nation is having more keralite students tha everm so where goes our smart-city.

be specific bro, slowly educate take part in our forum and ask your friends to educate about that and let's see what happens.

;)

Saleem
    Editor-SpiderKerala.Net

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.