You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

I got my first Payment from spiderkerala

Hello members,

I am very happy to say that, I have got my first payment from spiderkerala today. The money has been tranferred to my account today. My bank was having some registeration problems, but even though my payment has been transferred by the webmasters of spider technologies. This has once again uprised my trust towards spiderkerala.

I suggest the members that, you can also recieve payments like this if you are contributing well to this site. Thanks once again for Lijin and Syam for guiding me in this site.

Thanks and regards,
    Roshan
    Hello Roshan,

Congratulations for getting your first payment from SpiderKerala.Net. Keep up your good work. All the best.

Regards,
    Syam.

Hi Roshan,

Happy to hear this news. This message has a power to increase members contribution. Most of the members are still in dilemma whether SPK cheating or not. This kind of messages are essential to vanish all doubts of members.

Anyway hearty congrats for your achievement in short period of time.

regards

Sameera M

Hi Roshan,
    I have seen you a high contributor to spiderkerala. Your testimonial will boost new members to be more active in keralaspider.

With Regards
    Biju Cherian
    Webmaster-SPK(SpiderKerala)

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.