You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Entertainment

Sitting on Computer

How much time we will spend on Computer daily?
    In this era of Information Technology, the health problems have great concerns. Sitting in front of computer for long time causes many problems such as back pains and eye problems..So there should be some preventions taken for all this. Eyes and the muscles should be given proper rest and exercises other ways the results will be very bad...
    The IT industry will give lot of remuneration but they will make you to do the work for the money they give...If you work for money, without concerning about your health..the money you build will be for no use...it will be only for your treatments.

now a days most of them are employed on computer based jobs , hence i think today people sit before computer more 8 hrs.

Hello

There may be problems when you Sit a lot of time before Computer
    1.Back Pain

Obviously Back pain is one of the problem that can Occur. Try not t sit Continuously before the computer, take breaks in between.

2.Eye problem

Continuously looking in the computer can strain your eyes and can harm your Eyes.A s preventive Measures use anti Glare glasses while using Computer

T

HI,,

i am new member. Can you please help me how to achieve gold and how to use this site.please?

ya sure.....

Hi,

Im a software engineer and I sit in front of the system for a min of 9.5 hrs daily at work and some extra hrs at home too...........

MaNoJ

sitting on computer ...i feel a sarcasm in the phrase because most of the people are really sitting on top of computers for hours to get thier work done.

but one major drawback ie gone are those days hardly we can find children reading books......everyone is behing games and other things..

Thanks for this post. I spend daily three to four hours in front of computer. I am the member of following sites and requires such time to visit daily.

ISC Diamond level

My Windows club Silver member

Global Review Channel Silver level

Hamara UP .com , gold level

Andhra Spider , Gold level

Hyderabad spider.. Platinum Member

Bengal Spider.. gold member

Tamil spide... gold member

AND this site. Silver member

K Mohan

Every drop of water counts... And every word posted here also counts.....

I am a member here in SPK and i have memberships in lots of other sites too.I usually spend about 5-6 hrs per day.

Today computer has become one of the most necessary thing in our life.Most people have their business promoted through internet ,most of us today book flight tickets and train tickets online.All these happens due to computer.Today it is a rare sight to see a postman with a letter for someone instead we all have mails which is at the ease of our reach.

The time spend on computer really depends our needs.If one is a memebr like Mohan definitely to keep the level he should have to spend more time before computer.Some love social networking sites and chating.It will continue till the end of chat or one becomes offline.

Regarding me I am computer programmer.So being my job I have to be before computer during the whole day.So I usually spend about 6 hours before computer.In internet this is the same case.4 to 5 hours daily I spend in surfing.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.