You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Travel and Tourism

Vacation places in Kerala

In the last two years I have recommended many north Indians working in my office
    Kerala as one of the best vacation place (Munnar, Kovalam, Kannur, Kasargode and Cochin. etc.)to be visited. As far as North Indians are concerend Kerala
    is a rare place they have visited.
    Yes many few people visited Kerala. The reason being its very far away and no proper connecting trains from the North. Morever North Indians are not interested to visit south and they always concentrate their vacations to their territory only. Its good that you have raised an important issue which the visitors must ponder over.

K Mohan

Every drop of water counts... And every word posted here also counts.....

YES,while suggesting a tourist place i always gives more preferance to kerala especially allapuzha and idukki.

Suggesting places for Northa Indians to visit in Kerala is not that hard ,there are many places to visit in kerala.

The main tourist destinations of Kerala are Munnar,Idukki,Alleppy,Kumarakom backwaters,Thirunelli,Aranmula,Thiruvanthapuram,Varkala,Cochin,Thekkady,Wayanad,Athirapally waterfalls Thrissur,Kovalam beach.

Besides those told above Wayanad is also a best location for vacation visit.Many IT professionals from Mysore and Bangalore are coming to Wayanad to spent their holydays there.Wayanad is beautiful high range area with dense forests and a number of water falls.In Kerala history also Wayanad has due importance due to the presence of Kerala Lion Pazhassi Raja.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.