You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Access to Job section

Hello,
    I am new here and i know new members are not allowed to post in certain sections .Still I request you to grant me access to post new jobs in the jobs section.
    Manu,
    The restrictions are kept according to the policy set by SpiderKerala. As a new member who should have to prove your writing skills. No one can reach heights in a day. Now you have landed in a good place.You have got an opportunity to prove yourself. Keep posting in the forum and write self written articles. Latter if the Webmaster thinks you are capable you moving forward then you will be given access to other features too. Before going beyond your reach make sure that you have good writing skills. Best Wishes.

With Regards
    Biju Cherian
    Webmaster-SPK(SpiderKerala)

Manu since you are new first familarise yourself with the activities of this site and think of posting in job sections. Prove your writing skills in this forum and also prove that you wont copy any content from any source. Visit here daily and prove your profess. Opportunities are more but you must have the zeal to move forward.

K Mohan

Every drop of water counts... And every word posted here also counts.....

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.