You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Incident &injury free up to me

Nearly every day, a serious road traffic crash somewhere in the world makes banner headlines. Because they become such a "routine" events, both fatal and non‐fatal, road traffic crashes go unreported. More than 3400 people die daily (5 people every 1 minute) on the world's roads and ten of thousands are disabled for life.Do not drive in case you are impaired by any amount of alcohol, drugs or medication that can affect driving.Do not drive tired. Have enough sleep and rest before driving. Take regular breaks.
    It is true that the number of accident are increasing day by day.For eg take Kerala itself a lot of accidents take place everyday.Every Morning when we get our newspaper there will be a major accident somewhere in it.
    Most of the accidents caused in kerala is due to the negligence or arogant attitude of KSRTC bus drivers they just dont care about the other small vehicles on the road .All they know is they have to reach on time and what else happens no problem.These drivers should either be dismissed with their licence withdrawn or must be given more time to reach their destinations so that other commuters can travel safely.The other main problem is with the lorry drivers they are in a hurry to get as many trips they can to earn money ,for this they just ignore their sleep and continue driving which usually ends up in accidents either killing someone or killing themselves.
    In town areas the main problem is caused by auto drivers ,they dont care about others.Last year during my vacation i travled in an auto as i had parked my car outside city limits due to the fear of getting it scratched by autos,it was only a short distance to the town but the auto driver was shouting bad word and he was cursing whoever came in his way.A guy with cooling glass in his car was stuck in traffic and if there was little more space the auto would have gone,this auto driver started to shout {avante oru kannadi.etc etc all cannot be posted here}.Someone should be there to control these auto drivers.
    There are many people who are running after money ,they just tend to forget their sleep and continue their activities.This can cause accidents because when we are driving our mind are a bit relaxed and so when those who havent slept drive they tend to fall asleep.Its a very common to see accidents taking place when the driver sleeps.One must be very careful before taking long drives they should drink enough water and have some cold water handy.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.