You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Its a New Year Ahead...Share your Special moments .

Hey Friends in Spiderkerala.A year 2010 has passed away,within a few hours We will step into a New Year Full of Happiness and Prosperity.In the Year 2010 there must have been some special moments in your life I would like all of you to Share them with the members of SPK.
    Hmmm ...I think that no one here willing to share their special moments in 2010 with the members of SPK .I want to share with the members here ,Year 2010 was a good one for me I realized many of my mistakes.Had some Bad habits,stopped them.
    Above all of these i had some tours with my family to various destinations of Kerala,it is a special moment because my dad is always busy and he comes to Kerala for 10-15 days a year,luckily this year he stayed for more than1 month.This year i had plenty of time to spend with my dad an we all enjoyed a lot.I went for Boating on Kumarakom backwaters with my whole family members ,cousins.I just cant forget those days.

Yes Manu 2010 was the special year for me because i got google sense account approved aftet upteen attempts. But i regret to place one more incident here.

My first payment from ISC was credited to by OBC account. My ATM card expired and i went to renew it. To my surprise they have debited the ISC payment for bank charges for not maintaining minimum balance.

So though i earned i could not cherish it.

K Mohan

Every drop of water counts... And every word posted here also counts.....

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.