You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedback

Posts or threads which generate more responses must get good cash credits to the author

Some members are raising good threads and getting better responses and that is going in vain. Some cash credits must be awarded to posts which generate more responses.

K Mohan
    Mohan Sir,
    We really encourage all those you are enthusiastic in bringing new threads and comments here in the forum. If the thread posted here carries some message or a notable thought to discuss they will be credited for their creative thread. I personally read all the threads and also response and would credit according to its merit. So go on encouraging now members and make them bring good threads.

With Regards
    Biju Cherian
    Webmaster-SPK(SpiderKerala)

Yes Biju right from the day one i am in that job only. Good cash credits to the beginners will make them more comfortable with this site and also helps us to retain them in the long run. You are always open to new suggestions and hope that this one will also get your nod sooner or later. But i will be here daily.

K Mohan

Every drop of water counts... And every word posted here also counts.....

I think some sessions are good with good threads.Really that thread opener should be rewarded as it is his own contribution or style that attract people to that thread.I also extend my thanks for locking the age old threads as well as the irrelevant threads which is a positive attitude from the webmasters.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.