You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Discuss: Why did you join SpiderKerala?

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'Why did you join SpiderKerala?'.
    Jose thanks for becoming member here and i warmly welcome to this forum section.

Well every one joined here were also member of parent site that is ISC. We are all here to make money and earn good name and fame. The better we contribute the good chance to score better points and cash credits too.

K Mohan

Every drop of water counts... And every word posted here also counts.....

Hi Jose,
    You started a thread important to each and every one in SPK. In my opinion you first add one more option as ' All of these ', then my choice will be definitely ' All of these'. I can list some advantages which are definitely assured by joining in SPK,

1. I can learn from others.
    2. I can share what I have learned to the rest, So I can utilize my knowledge effectively.
    3. I can interact with peoples around the world having different culture, language , behavior, passion which is definitely a great asset for me.
    4. I can improve my communication skills and writing skills.
    5. I can earning some pocket money, and in future a lot of money with the help various Adsense programs.
    6. I can help my friends in various aspects.

Thanks for giving this wonderful threads. Good luck.

With regards,
    Hamza Palengara

Hi sir,

I am very happy to join this site for gaining knowledge and also
    improve my communication skills and writing skills.

with regards
    Lijo

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.