You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedback

Is there any section for posting environmental issues on SPK?

hi,

Environmental issues have great importance in our contemporary times, and because of this, there is a greater need for focussing on issues related to environment. I don't find any section for posting resources on environmental issues.

Or is it that it is hidden somewhere among the categories??
    Please enlighten.

Joseph
    Hi Joseph,

Certainly we have the option for posting environmental issues in SPK.

If the issue is a general type and require a discussion, then post in Kerala forum. If it is a knowledge sharing like ' Major environmental problems' or ' How to make a good strategy against environmental issues' etc , then post it under resource section. I hope it will help you. Good luck.

Hamza Palengara

Very good thought from Mr.Joseph Antony.I also wish to post some articles on Environmental issues.I have a blog on the same matter.So a link can be provided from the blog to these articles.Today people are aware , but careless about the environmental issues.So it shoild be raised to people focus centre through our own ways.All the best for your activities.

Environment issues, certainly call for our attention. Especially these days when people are becoming very much self centred. What happens to the neighbour because of our actions, nobody is worried.We have to keep our environment neat and clean butt not at the expense of others.

My feeling is that there not many who are interested in this topic. I had posted a thread on 'World Forest Day' earlier. There was no response (except one) and nobody seemed to participate in a discussion on this topic. Perhaps the Editors blocked the thread quickly because of non-response ?

T.M.Sankaran
    Gold Member, SPK

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.