You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedback

I am unable to post resources

sir,
    When I try to post, I am getting the message that 3 of my resources are pending that I can't post any more before clearing them.
    Please do the needful.
    If anything needs to be done from my side, please point out to me that.

With Regards

Joseph
    Joseph Antony please note that as per the latest rules unless the pending resources are cleared you cannot post further. Please visit your resources and try to make corrections if required and then submit as new resource for early approval. If every thing is in order then it will approved earlier.

K Mohan

Every drop of water counts... And every word posted here also counts.....

I think since many of your posts were rejected for policy violations & copy right violations, you are under an automatic ban from posting resources for 5 days.

Mr. Tony John,

I write this letter because I fail to understand the content of your mail. What do you mean by 'many of your posts were rejected for policy violations & copy right violations'? please explain

As for me, I received notifications from your side regarding two of my posts in Knowledge-sharing category. These two posts were rejected.

As for re-submission of pending resources, if the editor highlights the mistakes, it would help the submitter identify the mistakes.

Regards

Joseph

Where there is a will there is a way.

I thought my response was pretty clear - you have been copy pasting resources from other sites, which is a serious violation of copy right laws. We allow only self written content and not articles taken from other sites.

Taking articles written by others and posting it as your own is illegal and not allowed in this site. Moreover, we do not allow any kind of reproduced content in this site.

Please post only self written articles. When you have multiple resources rejected, you will be automatically prevented from further resource posting for 5 days.

I wish to know one thing.The resources are kept under pending means they have violated the rules ?Why it can be sent to a member as an alert then?Without clearing the pending one cannot post new resource means like punishing for unknown reason.So member may be informed the reason first.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.