You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedback

Tips for tourist places posts

Hello members,

Tony Sir had given me some good advice for posting articles on tourist places. This advice I found very useful when posting at other regional sites, so I would like to share it with you.

Write a good main article on the tourist spot in the 'best tourist places in Kerala'. Then post smaller articles as resources related to it like this:

1. Location and address of
    2. Contact information of
    3. How to reach
    4. Timings and entry fees
    5. Accommodations in / near
    6. Tourist attractions near
    7. Shopping & Dining (if it is a tourist spot in a city, you can mention a few restaurants & some shops which are well-known where tourists can buy handicrafts, sarees, etc)
    + any other related article.

By posting like this, you will increase traffic to the site + you are likely to get more cash credits! Make sure you prominently use the word 'Kerala' in the titles and 2-3 times in the text. Example: Location and address of XYZ National Park, Kerala (in title of post); The wildlife residents of XYZ National Park, Kerala include....(in text of post).

So increase your earnings and help SpiderKerala to attract more visitors!
    Great tips, Vandana. I request all members to follow this pattern.

These tips are very nice to formulate a good article.When I place a tourist spot I took a note of the charges and timings there.Also after the trip the whole expenses are calculated and accounted.This will help when we plan another journey to some other place.Also this will help to inform others about the things to be cared when visiting this place.So I think all the members can follow this steps.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.