You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Today i got the Unique Identity card from the Govt

This is the great pleasure to me and my family members to receive this card.

K Mohan
    Here is the scanned copy of this identity card for the benefit of our members.

K Mohan

Every drop of water counts... And every word posted here also counts.....

Delete Attachment

Dear Mohan,

My heartiest congratulation to you on this achievement. I thought to respond you when I saw this post first on ISC, but later the thread got locked. Here I got a chance to see the scanned one of the original copy.

By considering Tony's view on identity theft, I hope you will remove the attachement soon. But really I'm one of the luckiest to see the card on scanned. I wondered why no other members responded till !!

Regards

Renith Ravindran thanks for responding. Now i loaded the scanned copy but how to remove that. Please help to remove this from the site and i will be greatful.

K Mohan

Hi Mohan,

I really hope you can edit your post and do delete the attachment. Or else we can keep it there & hope our webmaster will do the needful.

Regards

Dear Mohan,
    It is a good news. Congratulations !
    The work is yet to start in Kerala. It is learned that the preparatory works are almost completed and by the next month or so the data collection will begin.

T.M.Sankaran
    Gold Member, SPK

T M Sankaran thanks for responding and glad to note that you are evincing keen interest on this card. I think it has been started simultaneously in all states. And Kerala being a small state, the work should complete fast than other states. Hope you too will get this unique identity card which going to be the future card of India.

K Mohan

I also had heard about this Unique Identification Card.But I hadn't met any one who had received it.Happy to see one who had received it.I think this will be the card of future deals.Being colorful it can be used as a real identity card.All of us have the voters identity card which is useful for all purpose except for identifying you by looking the photo!

I have a doubt.Can any one make it clear.Will passport be needed if this card is implemented fully?

Abid while applying for this card lots of information from you is being collected. Not only your and that of entire family. The details collected are very elaborate and Passport is nothing in front of this. So once you get this card it will be final ID for all purpose and you can boast of a Indian citizen with pride.

K Mohan

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.