You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General Announcements

Suggest name for Kochi IPL team

Kochi IPL team is looking for a NAME!

Let us help them by proposing a name and make it easy for them. This thread is to discuss and suggest suitable name for Kochi IPL team.

If you have a suggestion, post the suggested name below. And also add a description on why you suggest that name and what is it's significance.
    Thanks Tony for this post. Surely we must help them with our suggestions on this matter. Here are my few names.

Kochi Anchors

Kochi Strikers

Kochi Thunders

K Mohan

Every drop of water counts... And every word posted here also counts.....

Shall I suggest a few names?
    Kerala Raajas.
    Kerala Tuskers.
    Kochi Cheetas
    Kochi Storms

Please write few lines explaining why you propose that name.

Kerala Anchors. This denotes that Kerala is the coastal district of India and hence this name.

Kerala Strikers. By strikers i mean this team will take into task the opposite teams with great strikes.

Kerala Thunders. This indicates the thundering attitude of the players in the game to come.

K Mohan

Every drop of water counts... And every word posted here also counts.....

Hello

Kerala Cobras- Since Kerala is famous for the venomous snake cobra

Kerala Tigers- News of Sourav Ganguly Joining Kochi IPL

Greenish Kochi
    Kochi Dragons

I suggest the following names for IPL Kochi;

Kochi Tigers - All are afraid of the Tigers, but not fierce in appearance. The roaring of the team in win-win situations is similar to the roaring of the tigers.

Kochi devils - Ours is God's own country and hence the godly appearance of the opposite teams can be faced only by devils.

Sreekumar Nair
    Trichur

"Proud to be an indian"

NO & YES are two short words, which need a long thought..., most of the things we miss in life are due to saying NO too soon or YES too late. Have a great day.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.