You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Milk Price in Kerala

'Milma' the Government controlled milk distribution agency is planning again to increase the price of milk. Already the supply is reduced as a beginning. The supply of milk from Karnataka is reduced according to Milma, which is given as a reason for increase in price. The past experience is that whenever the price is increased the quality get reduced too. Also the private agencies also increase their price simultaneously.
    The rising price of milk is the great concern across the Country. In AP too Chandrababu Naidu owned Heritage milk and other companies have increased the rates without assigning any reason. And milk being an essential commodity, the manufacturers are taking the people for great ride with inflated rates.

K Mohan

Every drop of water counts... And every word posted here also counts.....

I am a regular customer of Milma milk.I used to buy the milk of Rs 11/-.Now its price had become 11/50.But the lower priced one reached to the level Rs 11/-.So to adjust with the price hike I still buys that milk which is of Rs 11/- now.

The simple economy when price hike comes is that just reduce your usage or just avoid if it is not necessary.If unavoidable practice your own methods to bring it to our previous expenditure level.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.