You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

I became a silver member of SPK on Day of Joining itself!

I joined this site on February 4th.That is yesterday.I was surprised to see the post of Mr.Mohan which told that he joined and became a silver member on that day itself.I was not aware how to become a silver member here.But today when I logged in I found that I am a silver member.I am very happy to achieve this on day of joining itself.
    Happy to see that you are a silver member now. Increasing the member level can increase your reputation on this website. Congratulation for becoming silver member in the first day itself.
    Nijin
    Forum Editor SPK

Hello Abid Sir,

Please accept my hearty congratulations for achieving Silver on the day of joining itself. It shows your dedication to SPK. Hope you will achieve higher levels soon. It will help to increase your reputation here. Try to participate in various contests announced.

Also, very happy to see that you got Member of the Day Award on the joining day itself. Congrats.

With Regards,
    Sobhana K.B

Nijin,
    Thanks for your information.Really the member level changing is the indication of the respect that we get in a site.In my case I was unaware of this levels till I becoming the silver member.But there was some idea about the different levels.
    Roshin,
    Yes I accept it with whole heart.I usually participate in contests in varius sites and here I don't know what are the ongoing contests.If possible I will participate in all of them and will fight my "youth" spirit at this age!

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.