You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Man of the Day on Joining Day !

There were two surprises when I logged to SPK today.The first was becoming a silver member on day of joining itself.The second was most exciting.I became man of the day for 4th February in SPK which was my joining day in SPK.I realised it when I found my cash credit as Rs 85/- within a day itself.I am very happy on achieving this on first day itself like a batsman scoring a century in his maiden match.Thanks to Roshan who introduced me to this site and to all my fellow members.
    Abid Areacode a warm welcome to this site and you have started with flying colours. Firstly you have become the silver member on the day one and also getting the most coveted member of the day award which is not only great but also amazing performance. Beating the existing members is something great.

K Mohan

Every drop of water counts... And every word posted here also counts.....

I extend my hearty Thanks to Mr.Mohan for your inspiring words.I didn't realise that the MOD award was achieved after beating the existing members.Also when I checked I knew that it was the first MOD award in February.All the previous days were MOD awardless days.So my happiness became double.So I wish to be more active and to win more awards.Your words are really a motivation in this aim.

Accept my hearty congratulation for becoming the MOD. It is very difficult to get an award in the joining day itself. You have made it. So I wish you will get more and more awards and become a top active member in SPK.
    Nijin
    Forum Editor SPK

Abid Sir,

Congrats. You did it on the joining day itself. I know it is somewhat difficult to get this since there are competitions among the members. I hope you will come with good posts and topics, and make our SPK #1.

With Regards,
    Sobhana K.B

Nijin & Ashok,

Actually I didn't knew that this award is a Himalayan task.I didn't felt it at all as I have a desire to be the MOD on joining date itself.So I just read the condition and acted accordingly.My works came in true sense and I got the award.So if there is a desire , nothing is impossible.Hope you all get it again and again.Best of luck.Thanks for your wishes.

Friends,
    I once again recieved the MOD Award!Within three days I won it twice!As a new member this is relly thrilling experience.

Congratulations Abid Sir,

You are doing a very good job here, and the awards you gained in not a surprise but the gift for your beautiful works. I really feels pleasure when reading your posts in forums. Keep posting, good luck.

With regards,
    Hamza Palengara

Abid Sir,

Congrats for this achievement. I am very happy to say that you are such a good member to SPK. I saw some of your posts in forums. I too have the same opinion with you. I will surely joined with you and all other members to rich our Forum section.

With Regards,
    Sobhana K.B

Dear Friends,
    I don't understand you call me sir.It is really an irritation when some one not known to me is calling me sir!You may be calling me as Roshan called me so.He is my student and hence he call me so.

Coming to the topic, Thanks for all of your congratulations.I wish I can be more active in forums here to make it rich with discussions.But the thing is that other members also should have the same responsibility.In different from some other sites in which I am a member I can't see webmaster's reply in some forums.It is not needed to reply all forums.But some queries , actions on suggestions are to be answered to motivate the member.Here it is seen very rarely.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.