You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winner Announcements

Winners of the Member of the Day (MOD) Award Program Updated on 03--3-2011

Dear Members,
    The Member of the Day (MOD) program has successfully completed one month

Congratulations- Babu, Roshan, Roshin, Sowmya, Raj, Joseph, Abid, Ibrahim

We are really happy to share with our members another landmark that SpiderKerala has completed. The Member of the Day(MOD) was another program which was introduced on 07-01-2011. In the beginning the members got some difficulty to bring up themselves to adopt with this new program in which the members had to gather 100 points and also that in accordance with the rules set for the reward program. But after few days we could find members were really contributing with a healthy competitive spirit.Today we just completed the first month of its launch in which we could get few members.

List of the winners of Member of the Day (MOD)

Babu January 8,9,19,11,12,24,25,27,28,31
    Roshan January 7,15
    Sowmya January 13,February 12,27
    Roshin January 20,22 February 5,7,19,21,24
    Raj January 17,18,19
    Joseph Antony January 21
    Abid February 4,6
    Ibrahim N February 8,9,10,21,25,26
    February 11,13,14,15,16,17,18,20,22,23,28-None
    March 1,2- None

So members, this success of this program shows that, members are really bringing their best to get the award. So best wishes for all to grab this award in the coming days too.
    I send my warm greetings to the following members who have won the member of the day award in this site.

Babu Neelakandan------- January 8,9,19,11,12,24,25,27,28,31
    Roshan -------January 7,15
    Sowmya---------January 13
    Roshin -------January 20,22 February 5
    Raj----------- January 17,18,19
    Joseph Antony --------------January 21
    Abid ---------February 4,6

K Mohan

Every drop of water counts... And every word posted here also counts.....

Thank you Mohan Sir,

Thank you very much for supporting me. Your motivation surely help me to increase my confidence.

With Regards,
    Sobhana K.B

I am little surprised to see that I had got this award twice within three days of my joining.The award is really a motivating one.I don't know wheteher there is any other point scoring methods here rather than posting forums, replies,and responses to articles.Since the forums are too inactive with replies a member will have to struggle to earn 100 points on coming days.Posting three good articles and earning 100 points from them depend on editor's choice.So it is not a sure method.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.