You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Questions About Spider Kerala

Why the point get reduced?

Till yesterday Mr.Babu Nelakandan , a senior member of SPK was in lead in point in last 7 days leader board with more than 500 points.Today there sees my name with 478 points.At the same time the above member is in second place with 410 points.How his point fell down so?
    Hello Abid Sir,

The point calculation for 7 days is based on points earned by the member for the previous 7 days till date. It is not based on the week basis, when ever you get in to a new day, the seventh previous day of your yesterday gets vanished. Hope, it is clear to you.

regards,
    Roshan

With Regards
    Roshan Salim

Roshan,

Thanks for the clarification you provided with.Actually I thought it is thepoints that earned in that week is shown.Now I understood that day get reduced one by one and new memmbers will come in leader board then.

Similar procedure is followed in calculating the points for the last 30 days also. Anyway it is a good measuring yard to see whether a member is consistently active or not.
    T.M.Sankaran
    Gold Member, SPK

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.